Thursday 28 April 2011

I Never Thought Saying 'Wop' Would Be So Tiring..

Yeah. So, you guys know that song... "Who's That Girl?" by Guy Sebastian? Yeah. The one that goes, "Who's that girl just walk, walk, walk in the club?" My father and I like to imitate that by saying "wop" in place of the "walk"s cause it sounds like that... So, we were sitting in the car singing along and it ended up with the two of us just saying "wop" a LOT. Just over the top of the actual song. We eventually stopped because we were out of breath. Serious. Saying "wop" repeatedly can be tiring.

So, I love Winter, right? Totally. I love the fact that I was snuggled in purple track pants, a hot pink Spongebob tshirt, a Snoopy jumper, thongs and messy as hair when I went to the supermarket to buy ice cream with my dad just before. The thing is, I live in well, a quite Bogan suburb where guys hang around the supermarket smoking with no shirt on (much to my disgrace), pants hanging low (also to my disgrace) and often barefoot, so no one cares if I look like a 13-year old girl with a cold. It's all G.

I'm supposed to be doing my English homework but, despite the fact that I actually understood the class work and actually did the designated activity (a very rare occurrence), I can't do it now. Sigh. Who cares about symbols, topics and insight in 1984? I mean, seriously. I also have Physics homework, but I attempted that in a spare today and ended up setting up my diary and fondly looking upon my Fruits Basket bookmark, kindly given to me by Gojo.

I have a spare tomorrow. After Physics and English. I can't do my homework then. What fresh Hell is this?

My brother just quoted one of my all-time favourite television shows, compelling me to watch a video that is not going to help me focus. Thanks, bro.

So, any of you guys know what Technology is a symbol for in 1984? What was that? No? Me neither.

I was forced to stay at school till 6pm this afternoon. I think that should be illegal. The school was dark, the lights were on and the cleaner walked past. All signs that students should not be there watching Shakespeare. I admit, I didn't mind the move, The Tempest, but it had moments of tediousness and slowness. But hey, who doesn't love it when several almost-naked, gold men suddenly materialise and dance around a table covered in fruit, that also materialised with them? I mean, honestly?

You know, I'd really like to personally know the singers I listen to. And not just the ones I have celebrity crushes on. All of them. Well, mainly the ones that write their own songs, because I listen to them singing all depressed and I wonder, "Wow, what did they do?" Dang, I wish I could be all, "So, what did you do to that chick you sing about in this song?" or whatever. They all sound like they have such interesting lives. OK, when I read that, I realise I am mainly talking about one guy, who is the main one that I have a celebrity crush on, but whatever. Pretty sure I'd die to meet him. Except that I'd be dead. And he would meet my corpse. Not exactly the way I want my favourite singer to see me... Hm. I wouldn't look good dead.

Actually, come to think of it, I could make a hot zombie. That'd be fun, being a zombie. I wouldn't have to wake up in the morning and straighten my hair and worry about what I'm going to wear. No one expects a zombie to look good. If you see a zombie walking down the street, as you do, you wouldn't be all, "Man, look at what she's wearing today! Gosh, what was she thinking? Like, OMG, her hair looks so bad.. Haha," instead you'd be all, "Hey. She's a zombie. Cool," or more likely, "AAAH! ZOMBIE!"

That settles it. I'm going to be a zombie. I have always liked the word 'apocalypse', after all.

Actually, I've never really been that into zombies. Hm.

Me? Procrastinating? Where would you get that idea?

So, reading my Peanuts desk calender. Man, I love Charlie Brown. And Lucy. And Snoopy. And Woodstock. And Peppermint Patty. And Schroeder. Well, I like them all, but those are my favourites. Especially the first two. Because you all really wanted to know that. You can thank me now.

I was looking up different shades of red hair last night, after escaping a family gathering to do homework. Whoops. Anyway, I am planning on dying my hair red when I graduate from school. Like, in all seriousness. I think of it as a statement. A statement of individuality (even though red hair is becoming more common) and freedom and independence and basically saying, "Yeah. I'm outta this hole. Finally my own person. My own person... With RED HAIR." Mmm, red hair. I have developed quite a thing for guys with red/orange hair. Mmm, I finds that very attractive, indeeds. I was definitely not thinking about that at Easterfest when it seemed that at least a quarter of the guys had a variation of red hair. No, of course not... *shifty eyes*

8:45? Are you kidding me? Ugh. Shoot me now. Pretty sure I should skip tomorrow. There is pretty much no point in turning up.
English: Heck no. Can't get the homework. My teacher will probably be on his man period and yell and stuff.
Spare: Yay. I guess. Actually, boring as heck. I get distracted and zone out and get bored and depressed and possibly sick, like today. Super happy fun times.
Physics: Well, I like it, but I don't get it and I won't do anything. Oh wait, we have prac. Oh, that should be fun. Huh.
PE: Um. Ew.
QCS: Just kill me now and save me the pain. This subject depresses and bores the heck out of me. As if I hadn't had the heck bored out of me already.
Home time: YAY.
See? Only thing I am excited about is LEAVING. So why bother turning up?

Well, Imma go now. Ciao! Adios! 再见!Um. Yeah. Bye!

Pretty sure I should tell my English Teacher this tomorrow when he gets annoyed at us for not doing the homework...

Oh yeah. I like, made a tumblr account. It's weird and pointless and a total waste of my time, but people upload cool as pictures of my favourite anime characters. And the aforementioned favourite singer. That's why I'm there. Check it out. Or not. I don't care. http://and-life-is-now-worth-living.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment