Saturday 16 July 2011

11th-17th July 2011

Firstly, I am doing this photo post a day early because I probably won't have time tomorrow.
Secondly, it's my 100th post people!! Can't believe it's just a photo and a couple of lame comments, though. Oh well. I'll make my 101st post cool to make up for it.

When we visited my grandparent's last weekend, my mum and nanna got out all this old stuff that, I think, was my great-grandmother's. This included a garlic crusher, some microwave/oven/stove (I can't remember) baskets, which I stole and are now in my room, these old herb and spice jars and various other kitchen things. I loved these and the metal baskets, because I love old stuff. I love seeing old, retro, vintage stuff being used again as decorations or for practical purposes. I am yet to find a place to put these jars or anything to put in them, but I love them all the same. Also, I'm really happy with this photo and the slight editing I've done of it. Unfortunately, if I post it any bigger, it won't fit on the page properly. It's probably one of my favourites this year. LIGHTBULB MOMENT! At the end of the year, I think I'll create a post of my favourite weekly photos from 2011. Mmm, good idea indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment