Saturday 23 July 2011

You'll Come A Waltzing Matilda With Me

My mum, brothers and I just played a game of I Might Be Going to [insert city name here] and I'm Bringing...

It went like this:
I might be going to [insert city name here] and I'm bringing a remote-control car, mum's book, the weight that Uncle Scott gave dad, a peg, a rhino, a bottle of water, Dom's butt, mum's scary facial expression, 12 microwaves, a bunch of flowers, appricot (family inside joke), dad's keys, a tyrannosaurus-rex, a zoo-keeper,  a limousine, a jedi and a partridge in a pear tree.

Then, my youngest brother went on youtube and played us a song. Randomly, a group of little kids started singing Waltzing Matilda and afterwards, Old McDonald Had A Farm.

Yeah. It's times like these I love my family and I'll miss these weirdos when I move out...

No comments:

Post a Comment