Friday 24 June 2011

Fun Fun Fun Fun

So, I'm on holidays, right? I love holidays. My last ones weren't the best as I had an awful English Extension assignment to complete and left it too late because I got addicted to La Corda D'Oro.. Looking back on that assignments makes me chuckle a bit, because that was NOTHING compared to the one I did last week.

Anyway, I love holidays. Who doesn't? Unless you're some weird school-loving dude or work-a-holic, you'll love holidays. I used to like them, but I used to get bored and want to go to school to see my friends and have something to do. Now I'm like, "Screw school! Eternal holidays, please!" I think there are three major reasonings behind my rapid increasing love of holidays:
1. I hate school.
2. If I want to see my friends, I'll organise something with them. I'm much better at that than I used to be. I never used to see friends in holidays. I haven't even had a week off so far and I've seen friends several times and have planned several more.
3. I've found anime. I don't et bored anymore.

I wake up in the morning at like, 11am and come out of my room and my whole family is out (parents working and this week, my brothers have still been at school), I will slouch on the couch (rhyming!) and watch some random TV while eating breakfast (if I get up at 11, my breakfast is usually some chocolatey...), before loading several anime episodes. Eventually I'll have a shower and change into some daggy clothes and leave my hair as a mess. I'll have facebook conversations with several friends inbetween watching random kids shows, sitcoms and anime and doing the occasional job (so my mum doesn't yell at me). I might clean/re-decorate my room. I might read. I might do some instrumental practice. I might play music loudly in the living room and sing along because no one is around to hear my failure. I will often just walk over to the fridge and steal a piece of chocolate or some cheese or a lamington (Wait, spellcheck doesn't know the word lamington? What is this?) or something. I often don't have proper meals. Yes, this may be "slobbish" and "anti-social" and "boring" to some people but, to me, this is what holidays are about.

I'm kinda sad that this is the end of my first week and now I only have about 2 left, but whatever. That's another 2 weeks of not being at school, so I'm still happy. So far these holidays I've hung out with friends, finished 2 anime series, got further in another, started a new manga, painted my nails, got new clothes, got a new phone and it's only been a week.

Also, I do apologise to anyone reading this who now has Rebecca Black's Friday stuck in their head. If it's any consolation, it's stuck in mine too.

I'm not really sure what I wanted to blog about but I just felt like blogging. Oooh, so, my mum bought me these uber fluffy bed socks yesterday and I've been wearing them like, all day. So comfy, man. My nanna has always said (well, I've never heard her say it, but my mum says she says it...) that if your feet are cold, your whole body is cold. She is correct and these socks have totes prevented me from being cold.

So, my cool as clock says it 12:49pm. It's not. It's 6:33pm. I really need to remember to put new batteries in that sometime...

I have a Peanuts desk calender and it has reiterated my love for Lucy. She's bossy, fiesty, rude, opinionated as heck and I love her. I also really like Schroeder, despite his Side-Character Status. And, come on, who doesn't love Charlie Brown?

Hm. Just looked at my bookcase in my room and realised I have Jenga in here. Ah, Jenga. So, at school maybe two years ago (*gasp* Has it been that long?) there was a boy in the library (back when we used to hang there every lunch time) and he played with the Jenga blocks. A lot. We called him Jenga Dude. Now we know his name but, to me, he shall forever be Jenga Dude. We have names like that for a lot of people at school and outside of school. Even though I learn to know most of their actual names, I prefer to call them by their nicknames. Like Yonder Dude. And Run-Gee/G-Run-I and *insert White Ribbon's name here*'s Sister. There are similar in the weekend ensembles I'm in too. Like, Second Tenor Sax Guy, Guy Next To Me/You (the me/you being Phantomess), Gay Trumpet Guy, First Clarinet/Sax Guy/Chick, etc. It's fun to make up these names. Not to be mean at all, because I generally don't have anything against the people (sometimes I do, but whatever) but it's fun to have conversations using these nicknames and having friends who know exactly who you're talking about.

Anyway, I've been watching news programs on TV and, if I'd watched them earlier, I would have been able to come up with a much better blog post topic... Now I've come up with a good, yet somewhat controversial topic, but I need to wrap this up so I can go watch Masterchef with the family.

Yeah.... Right..... OK.... 

2 comments:

  1. WHOO ANIME. Best way to pass the time~

    What is up with that image o_O Drug abuse, perhaps? Best 9-1-1 call ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typed "LOLRANDOM" into Google Images and that's what I got. The pictorial definition of the 'word' LOLRANDOM.

    ReplyDelete