Thursday 2 June 2011

I Really Like Swung Rhythms...

So, I had an interesting experience today. An experience that just calls out for a blog post.

We had PE in last period today. Phantomess, White Ribbon and I didn't want to go. We wanted to study for our Maths exam next week. We believed our PE assessment (coaching grade 7s in groups) was on Friday. We went to me and Phantomess' instrumental teacher and asked if we could hang in her room to study instead of going to PE. She said that was fine; she always says it's fine. She also said she was having a meeting with the principal so we'd be in there alone. That was all good with us, of course. She left and we waited for our PE class to go far away before going to our lockers to get books, food (I hadn't had any time to eat my chicken salad at lunch and was STARVING) and so Phantomess could get changed out of her PE uniform (she got changed into her PE uniform before deciding to skip). While waiting, we realised one of the PE classes was actually doing their lesson on some grass near our lockers. Yes, we were trapped in the instrumental room. No maths book. No chicken salad. Phantomess in her uniform. So, we looked in instrumental books, played keyboard etc. After quite awhile, Phantomess was sitting at the drum kit, I was sitting on the floor and I believe White Ribbon was too. Then, Phantomess said, "Um. Instrumental Teacher is coming. With Principal," and White Ribbon and I jumped off the floor and stood near Phantomess at the drum kit. They walked in, with some random guy. Instrumental Teacher gave us some funny looks. Principal was all, "Hello ladies," and we said hello. We were so awkward but stood their mumbling to each other about music and instrumental exams so we could sound like good students (even though we were skipping class) while Principal and Instrumental Teacher were kinda promoting the school's Music Department to this other random guy. They left after a bit and we all proceeded to freak out. We were in there, skipping class, doing NOTHING when the school's principal walked in. Not good!

After school, Phantomess and I went up to see Instrumental Teacher to apologise because we freaked out that she'd get in trouble for letting kids in her room instead of making them go to class. She laughed at us and said we had hilarious facial expressions. She said she would have covered for us and said, "They were rehearsing," if the principal had asked but apparently, he didn't care. Thank goodness, cause Phantomess and I were flippin' out.

That was my interesting story of the day...

So, it's nearly 8:15pm and I'm thinking I should start my work.

Oh, hey Blogger. Didn't see you there?

I have to write a reply to my good ol' friend, Old Man. He and I started a tradition of writing letters to each other last year. Mine are usually random, sometimes depressing and ranty, while his are always extremely deep, vague and often depressing. I don't usually know what he's talking about so I answer the few things he said in plain english, and then ramble about what I'm doing. I've been very slack in replying to his letters this year and it makes me feel kinda bad. I realised how much he relies on this communication, so I'm trying my best to reply to him ASAP.

Tonight I decided on a new anime I'm going to watch, since Ano Hana's ongoing and I'm up to date already. I wonder what day Episode 8 will be out... Anyway, I'm going to try watching Durarara!! Reading the TVTropes page right now. Seems kinda strange, but looks definitely worth a try. Ooooooh! Jun Fukuyama voices someone in it! I like him! AND, there's a Jerkass in the series. Definitely gains extra points with me. Love Triangle? Mmm. Manipulative Bastard?! Yes, please. Tsundere. I'm so in.

Anyway, I think I'll watch the first episode of this tomorrow. Not now. Because I just wasted 10 minutes..

My dad just walked in and asked if I'd tried to ring him... I was all, "No......"
He said someone called him and their was no caller ID. He got a text saying, "I'm tryin to ring u" and he said, "Who are you?" and then the person replied with my name. My justification to him was, "I'd never spell 'I'm trying to ring you' like that, come on." WEIRD.

Fudgeballs and crudballs. TVTROPES IS RUINING MY LIFE. I should NOT be reading the anime/western animation examples for "Alternate Character Interpretation." Bad. OOOH. Total Drama has a section in the western animation examples. "

OK. I'm off. Off to get some frozen yoghurt and ask my ex-high-school-maths-teacher dad for help with my maths. Yeah, that's right folks. I'm finally getting off my butt to do something at 8:35pm... *facepalm*

Wait. What? 

No comments:

Post a Comment