Friday 10 June 2011

It Sucked your Mum

I am doing several quizzes to see which character I am most like out of several different shows. I shall share my results here, guys! Mainly cause I felt like blogging and had nothing else to say. So, yeah.

Q. Which Fruits Basket Character Are You?
A. KYO. Often disgruntled and easily annoyed, you often wonder why people can't just shut up! You act cold and mean to those around you, but that's only what's on the outside. All you really want is someone who cares.
-Hehe... I didn't even answer it biasly, true. You could tell which answers would lead to which character, but I just chose the funny ones.. Which happened to be the obviously Kyo ones.

Ooooh, they're getting some Spanish guy in for Masterchef's masterclass... To teach them Spanish food. OM NOM NOM. His name's Miguel and he said, "Hole chickas." I like this guy. He's funny. And he's cooking paella.

Oh my gosh. This Miguel guy is hilarious. I love him. And his accent is pretty dang cool. Just sayin'. Anyway...

Q. Which Kaichou wa Maid-Sama Character Are You?
A. Misaki Ayuzawa. You are Misaki Ayuzawa,the heroine of the anime and the first female student council of Seika High.You have a bad attitude when it comes to guys.You are completely hiding your feelings from a so-good looking guy.Try not to hide it anymore,okay?
-Hah. Yeah. THAT'S realistic. That was a dumb quiz. Three questions. Oh well, I like Misaki. I can deal. 


GUYS. Spanish chef was having a kinda steamy moment with one of my favourite chicks on Masterchef and they were kinda flirting and he was all, "This getting hot," half jokingly. Pretty sure I've decided on my favourite chef. 


Q. Which Glee Character Are You?
A. Finn. You're a nice person and you mean well, but sometimes your friends feel left out by your busy schedule. Stop trying to stretch yourself so far and figure out what you want. 
-Finn? Really? Ew. Lame. That quiz was lame too... I didn't really have an answer for like, any questions. LOL FINN.


Just sayin' that I think one of the Masterchef contestants has a bit of a guy crush on this Miguel guy. He is giving him so admiring looks, man. 


Guuuuuuyyyyyyyssssssssss, I love this guy's accent. *cough*stop thinking about cool Spanish accents*
He rolled his 'r's when saying "crusty rice". OK, that paella he cooked looks really yummy. 


OH NO. HE'S LEAVING! I'm sad now. Bye bye, Miguel. 


Q. Which Death Note Character Are You?
A. L. Calm, thoughtful, misunderstood, determined, confident, kind-hearted, different. 
- Oh, hell yes! Or, should I say L YES. 


Q. Which Special A Character Are You?
A. Akira Toudou. Sweet and scary. You like to make things that everyone can appreciate ad is not contented if you can't do it.
-Cool beans. I like her. I am scary, so it's kinda accurate.


Gotta go out to get my mum from the airport now! Whoops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment