Thursday 16 June 2011

Garbage Disposal Is Becoming So Gay

So, I am pretty much 100% over-the-moon ecstatic right now. I have FINALLY finished all of my assessment! WHOOP! Par-tay time. LOLjks Imma watch anime.

So, my brother came into my room and told me he wanted to show me something "cool" and that I had to come with him to the shower. I did and, once we arrived, he crouched on the ground and pointed towards the corner, saying, "Look at that! Doesn't it look like a cute little ghost? That black splodge?" I simply replied with, "No. It looks like mould."

Today was kinda boring. Just chillin' in a room, freezing for half the day, being denied the right to hot chip, shaking uncontrollably while playing my instruments and having a coughing fit which resulted in tears at the start of a band piece.


I'm having burritos for dinner tonight. We we we we so excited, guys.

I'm totes planning on having a Toradora! marathon tonight to celebrate the fact that this will be the first night in at least 2 weeks when I won't have a stress-induced mental breakdown that results in raised heartbeat, tears and loss of hair. No, I am not balding, I just tear some of my hair out. Maybe. I hope I'm not balding. That could be awkward. But, being bald would have some advantages. No knots, no hair brushing, I won't even have to worry about my hair sitting funny... Hm...

Those burritos were yum as.

Now, for chocolate pie. OM NOM NOM.

So, I read this random chick's really nice romantic post on a site and it made me go "n'aww". It makes one want to write a romantic post of their own. Except, then you realise you have nothing romantic to talk about, so instead, I shall talk about monkeys.

What is it about monkeys that we find so funny? I mean, seriously. Monkeys are always put into stories or movies purely for the LOLFactor. And it works. But, why do we find them so funny? I admit, I find monkeys funny, but I'm not quite sure why. Small ones like that one in Night At The Museum is funny because he's adorable, but they're not all adorable. Just food for thought.

First result when you type "LOLMONKEY" into Google images. Y'all should Google that. You get all LOLCAT things. But with Monkeys!
Anyway, Toradora! time. Until next time, watch anime, eat burritos, avoid shower mould and respect monkeys.

1 comment:

  1. "Look at that! Doesn't it look like a cute little ghost? That black splodge?" I simply replied with, "No. It looks like mould."

    I lol'd so hard :3

    ReplyDelete