Monday 14 March 2011

Ahoy.

Alright, what to write for my first post. Firstly, I would like to point at that, indeed, the name of my blog is stolen from a song and incidentally, my display name is stolen from a website I found quite accidentally. Yes, I am an internet bandit, if you will, and I am quite proud of that. Now, back to blogging. I'm not quite sure what I'll be writing on this blog but, honestly, I have so many thoughts swimming through my mind I might as well put them out there somewhere. Now for a bit about me...
I love a great contrast of things. I love my instruments, flute and tenor saxophone.  I love anime and am getting the hang of reading manga. I listen to music ranging from Japanese pop and anime soundtracks, to classic rock, to alternative-pop-rock, to orchestral music, to musical soundtracks. I love musicals. Along with my anime, I also am quite a fan of sitcoms and some sci-fi- another big contrast. It pretty much explains me- I'm a big mix of many different things. Like a box of crayons! Hah, would you look at that, I managed to relate something, apart from my apathy towards many things, to my title. It is probably not the best idea to write a blog post under the influences of sleep deprivation, so here I shall conclude my first post... 

1 comment:

  1. You name stealing person, you xP
    It is a darn cool name, though.

    I is pretty sure your blog is going to be epic. Can't wait to read more, ho!

    ReplyDelete