Sunday 15 May 2011

If I See Anything Else That Upsets My Uptight Sensibilities, I Will Have To Start An Angry Mob.

I am in a pretty dang good mood. Yes, I need to do Music Extension, of which I cannot, because the only person who will help make this a decent assignment with actual information and valid arguments has not gotten back to me. Yes, I have a Maths Assignment due on Tuesday which is far from finished. Yes, my PMSing English Teacher wants a 3000 assignment draft on Tuesday of which I have not started. Yes, I have some Physics assignments due relatively soon. Yes, I have a flute assessment tomorrow. But, hey, screw it all.

So, like, I forgot what I was going to say.

Fudgeballs.

I am totes having tacos for dinner. One of the bestest things ever created. One of the bestest things I have ever put into my mouth. OM NOM NOM.

Oh my goodness. Those tacos were GOOD. As if there's such a thing as bad tacos. What a joke.

So, one of my best friends in the ENTIRE world, Tenuto Tuo, came to the end of his relationship last night. I was surprised with myself as, when he need me most, I was able to actually encourage him and give him good advice, despite the fact that I have never been in a situation like his before. Even though he posted his last post today and he may not read my posts, I would love to throw a shout-out to him because I am so amazingly proud of him and love the fact that he has made me cry, grin and laugh this afternoon. Love you, man.

My brothers are totes watching Pokemon Guarantina and the Sky Warrior. It's kinda weird. Brock's face and his constantly unopened eyes make me smile :)

I BOOKED TICKETS FOR [TITLE OF SHOW] THIS AFTERNOON. Yep, Imma going to closing night with Phantomess, Gojo, Miss Invisible and white ribbon. SO EXCITED.

I woke up this morning with a mixture of Belgium's "With Love Baby" and Sweden's "Popular" stuck in  my head, along with the awful compulsion to read TVTropes for hours. I did read some TVTropes, but it's one of the few times I am glad my internet stuffed up. It prevented me from being on there for hours.

My parents totally set stuff up so I can watch the Eurovision final on our big computer while they watch Masterchef. My life is complete.

My face is really hot but my body is cold. Fffs, I'm getting sick. RIP Healthy me, haha.

My computer desktop wallpaper is my Akito Sohma manga collage. I really like it. Have a look.
Add caption
So, for those of you who cannot read it easily, it says...
When did my world begin to break? 
I believed that no one could break us.
But now its hopeless. They'll all leave me behind. They'll go someplace else.
I don't have to be special anymore. I don't have to be 'god' anymore.
I can just be me, right? I can start down my own path.
I know what I don't have. I know I don't have anything redeeming about me.

I love Akito.

Anyway, EUROVISION TIME <3

No comments:

Post a Comment