Saturday 28 May 2011

Jesus Said You Should Never Swear

Paradise Oskar, y'all. Pretty sure his album is like, my heroin or something. I am completely and utterly addicted. "I am a stupid little fool for being who I am and doing what I do." N'aw.

So. Still doing Physics. Well, not still. Again.

2238 words, guys. Including some sub-headings. And calculations. But still. Whoop.

I kinda suddenly feel like editing a picture of Usui Takumi. Mm, I shall do that. It'll restrain me from editing a picture of Kyo Sohma. Pretty sure Kyo will be my favourite anime/manga character forever. Mm.

"Or the old lady that just said to me that I'm going straight to hell because Jesus said you should never swear...." I can't understand what he says next and NO ONE online has uploaded the lyrics. Gosh, guys. Maybe no one else can understand what he says either. Huh.

In keeping with the European music theme going on, I'm totes listening to the Icelandic pop singer, Yohanna. Introduced to me by Tenuto Tuo through Eurovision. I liked her second-place song "Is It True?" and am now in possession of... 6 of her songs. I love her voice. And her hair. And some of the metaphors used in these songs. It's really nice music to listen to in bed before going to sleep. Relaxing.

"The funny thing is I can see myself. Like a star on the big screen, it's like I'm somebody else"

Ok. I gave up on listening to Yohanna. I felt like listening to a dude singing. Relient K time, guys. "I don't like the tone of the way we say, "I love you," a thousand times..."

Just realised I need more pictures of Usui Takumi. Hm.

Wait, that's a really bad thing to realise when I'm trying to do assignments.

Usui edit done. I feel fulfilled. LOL JKS I still want to look up pictures of Kyo...

Oh man, this assignment is confusing me. So much. My calculations are not making sense and no one else is making sense to me. I just hope I can get a B. I have worked really hard on this. I'm not expecting an A because I know I haven't done enough and won't be able to do enough. I THINK I've done enough for something in the B range. I need a B on this assignment to bring up my mark for this semester. Oh man. If I don't get a B, I'll get a C for Physics overall because of the cruddy mark on my exam last term. And, the next assignment we have is due in the last week of term but I'm pretty sure it's after report cards are written. I confident that I can do well in that assignment. But it'll be too late to boost this semester's mark. Oh dear.

And despite this, I'm on blogger. Facepalm.

Guys. I was so busy trying to figure out my weird calculations that I only realised one of my favourite Relient K songs was playing when it nearly finished. REPLAY. I am totes in love with this song. I always want to quote it, but I don't like quoting songs on sites like facebook if they don't relate to me. I cannot relate to this song at all. But I love it. So much. CHORUS: "There's just one last thing that I have to say as we reflect on the mess of all of this I've made. It was cowardice that made me push you away. I was so afraid 'cause you were so much better than me." Man, I love the word cowardice. And the way he says cowardice. *cough* No, no fangirling. Ok, saying "no fangirling" has made me fangirl a bit. Sigh. I wonder if any males who start bands or singing careers know how many teenage girls will become obsessed with them. If they did, would they still sing? Do they find obsessive girls endearing and encouraging or just plain annoying and creepy?

Shoot me now. Pretty sure I just stuffed up an important calculation. Well, I just looked at one I'd done ages ago and went, "THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!"   -_-

Don't worry, guys. I changed the numbers and it turns out the answer is the same.

I found another thing that don't make no sense to me.

I'm pretty sure asking for help from other people has confused me more in the long run.

So, I'm kinda "winging it" with this equation now. Not the equation actually, it's the numbers.

You know what? If I could ever meet Relient K, and more specifically Matthew Thiessen once in my life, my life would forever be complete. Forever and ever. Yes, I could be 60 years old and get depressed and then go, "Remember that day when you met Relient K? (OMG! THAT RHYMED!)," and then I'd be forever happy. I should stop saying 'forever'.

So, I have started watching a new anime. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. It's known as Ano Hana. It translates to "We still don't know the name of the flower we saw that day" and only 7 episodes have been released. I've seen 4. I love it. Basically, there was this group of friends called The Super Peace Busters. They all chilled together and were cool friends. One of them died and the others drifted apart through their grief. Now, many years later, one of the boys is haunted (well, not really haunted, but it's the only word I could think of) by the ghost/hallucination of the girl who died. He has to grant her wish but neither of them know what the wish was, but they know that she does want all the friends to be together again. It is very good and quite emotional.
From bottom right, clockwise: Menma, Yukiatsu, Poppo, Tsuruko, Jintan, Anaru. 

It reminded me how quick I am to judge characters and how quick I am to ship. I decided upon my favourite character the moment I saw him. Then he insulted the main character. I liked him more. He is still my favourite. I shipped one couple after they had one short scene together. Still ship them. Bad. I ship my favourite character with the ghost girl and shipped this before they had any real scene together.
*sniff* No, you cannot.
If any of you are ever planning on watching, SPOILER ALERT: Is it weird to want to cry when a guy cross dresses? And not because you go, "NO! DON'T CROSS DRESS! I LIKED YOU!" but because you felt sorry for them and felt like it was such an emotional, heart-breaking statement? Fudgeballs, I really want to watch the next episode now.

Physics first. Ano Hana second.

This is when he arrived. I was all, "I like this guy." Turns out Phantomess was as quick to judge :)

"Originality is a ghost town and it's oh-so-hard to get to. And when you do people start to hate. Just cream what you believe out loud in crowd, people will hate you. Cause repetition's just so safe. Repetition's just like prison. I'd prefer to be out of place, cause I'm not really into prison." Ah, the truth.

Hm. My calculations are making no sense.

No more Physics for today. Touch-up English time.

1542 words for English. I'm happy with that. I think this means I can watch some Ano Hana now. Then read some Pride and Prejudice. Then maybe watch some more Ano Hana. Then I'll leave episode 7 as a reward for work tomorrow.

I thought it was funny. 

2 comments:

  1. The guy who says 'I can see Menma too'? Yeah, that smirk thing he's got going on, along with the half-lidded eyes? It makes my heart flutter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for agreeing on the attractiveness of male anime characters. He is dang fine ;) Favourite character, by far.

    ReplyDelete